Product Details

Shopping Basket

Shopping Basket

Items: 0
Subtotal: $0.00
Search by Keyword

Search by Keyword

Pure Herbs Sale

Pure Herbs Sale

Excalibur Dehydrator

Excalibur Dehydrator

Excaliber Dehydrator

Product Categories

Product Categories

Saw Palmetto - Prostate

Saw Palmetto - Prostate

Saw Palmetto - Prostate
Click to enlarge image(s)
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Pure Herbs Liquid Extract used Historically for Hair, hormone replacement, development, increase breast size, prostate problems, testosterone source, testicle size.

This relatively small palm tree inhabits the coast of the U.S. from the Carolinas southward. Its roots help to hold the coastal shoreline together. Produced on its branches is an edible "date" like fruit. The fruit, along with its seed, have been used by the original coastal inhabitants since before any recorded history. Although the date is said, through modern investigation, to contain male hormone, it has been and is used, successfully, by both men and women to ensure complete sexual development.

Men and women, both, use Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract to develop their proper proportions and functions. In women, continued use of Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract, in about 60% of cases of underdevelopment, does produce increased breast size. Of the other 40%, 20% show no change, and 20% show increased aggression with no change of breast size.

For men, Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract rebuilds shriveled testicles and corrects associated disorders. For women, Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract rebuilds diminished ovaries.

For both sexes, Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract produces solid flesh weight and increased strength without fat. This is of special interest also, to body builders and athletes, both men and women.

French researchers report: Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract prevents male pattern baldness. The isolated cause is stated to be the overproduction of a male hormone, dihydrotestosterone, in the areas of the scrotum and scalp. Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract balances this out and the hair is retained. Saw Palmetto Pure Herbs Liquid Extract can be given in cases of convalescence, where the person is wasting away, to put flesh back on the bones for successful recuperation. (Combines well with Barberry. See: BARBERRY)

DOSE: 30 to 40 drops, 3 times per day. For men threatened with male pattern baldness, take 30 to 40 drops, by mouth, 3 times per day, and once per day, rub Saw Palmetto into the inner thighs and into the scalp in amounts needed to cover the area. For women, take 20 to 40 drops, 3 times per day internally, and once per day, apply to both breasts. Athletes, 30 to 50 drops, 4 times per day.

Directions on label: For adults, mix 2 ml of extract in 2 oz (60 ml) of water one time daily preferably with a meal.


banner
Home  ·  Products  ·  About Us  ·  Contact Us  ·  FAQ  ·  Shipping  ·  Policies  ·  Links
Copyright © Choose Natural Health LLC
info@choosenaturalhealth.net