GB-B- Gallbladder Problems
Click to enlarge image(s)
GB-B Pure Herbs Liquid extract historically used for liver and gall bladder problems
GB-B Pure Herbs Liquid extract was formulated by Master Herbalist and Naturopath, Bella Vladimirsky for the people who suffer from gall bladder and liver problems. Bella had gall bladder problems for many years: severe pain underneath the right side of her ribs and between the right shoulder blade and spine. She would wake up in the middle of the night from these sharp pains. Her doctor told her that her gall bladder was congested and recommended surgery. Bella didn't want to go for it, so she set out to fix the problem herself. That is how she developed this herbal combination. After taking it for several days Bella noticed a big difference. The pain was gone and her digestion was improved tremendously. Her heartburn was gone within 1/2 hour of taking G.B.-B. She also noticed her vision improved since taking this formula. For the last several years, she gave this herbal combination to many of her clients that had problems with these organs. All of them have had fast and excellent results.
GB-B is a combination of the following herbs:
Purple Loosestrife (Lythrum salicaria)
- helps with troubled gall bladder, liver and kidneys
Culver's Root (Leptandra virginica)
- works on lazy and or congested conditions of the stomach, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, both the small and large intestines and restores them to normal and balanced activity
- "jaundice" (whites of eyes turn yellow)
- chronic constipation
- infant diarrhea
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris, L.)
- stops gall bladder discomfort
- cleans and strengthens liver
- hepatitis and skin infections
- increases bile secretion which helps to break down fats in the system
Bee Propolis (Apifera propolis)
- natural "antibiotic"
- helps fight any infection and tumors, helps eliminate yeast infections
- counteracts free radicals
COMBINATION: Purple Loosestrife, Culver's Root, Barberry, Bee Propolis.
DOSAGE: 40 to 80 drops 3 times per day after meals.
Directions on label: For adults, mix 2 ml of extract in 2 oz (60 ml) of water one time daily preferably with a meal.
Also can be applied externally to liver and gall bladder area.
Note: drink plenty of water and use a good bowel program to eliminate toxins from your system!