Search by Keyword
Pure Herbs Sale
January 2019 Sale - Buy 3 get 1 free these products only
Mastrante Essential oil
Mastrante Essential Oil from Young Living Essential Oils is cultivated in the warm regions of Latin America,
Mastrante is a member of the Verbenaceae shrub family and has petite white and purple flowers. The earthy aroma of Mastrante is grounding and calming and can be used to promote relaxation. This particular variety is high in limonene and carvone and can be used topically to promote radiant looking skin. In native South America, Mastrante was used traditionally for its clarifying and energizing aroma.
• Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and support healthy skin.
• Add to Ortho Ease® or Ortho Sport® massage oils and apply topically to desired area as needed following exercise or activity.
• Dilute and apply to temples, bottoms of feet, or Vita Flex points and energy centers to experience its grounding and calming aroma.
• Blend with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Bergamot, Idaho Balsam Fir, or another favorite essential oil for a relaxing foot rub or massage.
• Diffuse to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Ingredients: Lippia alba† (Mastrante) leaf/stem oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
For some reason Yahoo has blocked my newsletters, I apologize if you do not receive the newsletters if you have a yahoo e-mail account, but it is out of my control, you will be able to sign up, but newsletters are returned as undeliverable.
Please Like CNH on Facebook