Lavender Essential Oil
Click to enlarge image(s)
4 in stock
I am selling off my inventory of Young Living oils. I will not be purchasing any more oils from Young Living and only the oils left in stock will be available at a reduced price. Orders of YLEO over $75 will have a 5 ml bottle added free to their order until my 5ml stock is deplete. When stock is gone, the product will be removed from the website. In case of more than one person ordering the same product, the person who orders first will receive the product and the other will get a refund.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it.
Lavender essential oil is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy.
Therapeutic-grade lavender essential oil is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, bruises, and skin irritations.
The French scientist René Gattefossé was among the first to discover these properties when he was severely burned in a laboratory explosion.
Lavender has an approximate ORAC of 3,669 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter. 15 ml
PDF Fact Sheet
Lavender Essential Oil Uses
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
- For aromatic or topical use.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Ingredients: Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ lavender essential oil, (Lavandula angustifolia)